Skip Navigation



Apply for Shorter Summer Session

To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.

= Required

If you are ready to enroll for the Summer Session at Western Technical College, please complete the application below. There is no $30 application fee for this application.

Note! This application is for students enrolling for the summer term only and plan to transfer credits to another college or university. For students planning to pursue a degree, diploma, or certificate, please use the other application form. Use this application if you are:

  • Enrolling in courses which are not going to be applied toward a Western Technical College degree, diploma, or certificate.

Personal Information

Please enter your Social Security Number, Official First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth. By entering this information we can verify you do not already exist in our system.

Social Security Number (SSN) is required for Financial Aid and 1098T purposes. Your Financial Aid and tax reporting documents will be unavailable without your SSN. (SSN is used for record keeping and statistical purposes only and is kept in strict confidence and will not be shared.) If you prefer not to disclose your SSN, please submit the paper application.

Address Information
Contact Information

The phone information is required. If you choose not to supply a phone number please enter the phone type of "Cell", the country of "United States", and 5555555555 for the number.
If you do not have a personal email, please call Western's PC Service at 608-789-6266 for assistance in creating a personal email account. You will not be able to continue this application without an email address.

  1. Phone Type Country Phone Number Primary
Residency Information

Please include the name of the High School District in which you currently reside.

About You
  1. Are you of Hispanic/Latino ethnicity or descent? Yes No
    Select one or more races with which you identify yourself:
    American Indian or Alaska Native
    Black or African American
    Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Academic Information

Please indicate your enrollment plans below.

  1. Program
Additional Questions

Economically Disadvantaged includes any individual or member of a family who receives need-based financial assistance, or whose income is at or below the poverty level as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Single Parents are individuals who are unmarried or legally separated and have custody or joint custody of one or more minor children or who are pregnant.

  1. Please check all that apply
Emergency Contacts

Education History

For the following Education History fields, you are required to do the following:

  • Indicate the name and location of the last high school you attended and, if you graduated, the date of graduation.
  • Also, if you completed the GED or HSED, click the Add Another Institution. Then choose GED/HSED from the Degrees, enter the completion (graduation) date, and list the testing center in the Institution Name.
  • If you do not know the specific day of the month that you graduated or received a GED/HSED, you may use the 1st of the month.
After completing the high school information and the GED/HSED information (if applicable), please list previous colleges and universities attended by clicking Add Another Institution and entering the appropriate information. (Official transcript will be required for credit transfer.)

  1. Degrees


School Policy
  1. Select "I accept" to confirm that you have read and fully understand the terms and conditions set forth in our Application Policy

    I do not accept I accept